martes, 30 de junio de 2009

went i was a child =/



I was very sad when my family and me returned of Ruskin, Fl. Because I remember all the beautiful things that we lived in that place. In this city my sister and me went for the first time a the kindergarten, it was very nice and big! The classrooms were so cute… the wall was painted a grey and the windows had a precious view! Inside the classroom too, my friends and me had a several toys, crayons, computers, books, tables where we drew and a corner where we wrote and read. In my break I ate pizza with milk =P


The school started at 7:00 am and finished at 5:00
pm. :S


My parents decided to returned to Tampico because we missed all the rest of the family, when we arrived, I started to miss all the things, my friends, my house, my teachers, my nanny. All! =/

1 comentario:

sdkjbgsdkgbh dijo...

...my friends and me had several toys,...
Excellent!!!